Kneat Software provides the unique ability to help organisations remove all of the cumbersome paper based activities involved with delivering a validation project on-time and within budget. Kneat is a web based application that allows the entire validation process to be managed online centrally where all GxP activites are performed in a fully 21 CFR Part 11 compliant manner.
Through various feasibility studies the following benefits have been established:
- Reduction in Review Cycle Times
- Reduction in Approval Cycle Times
- 70% Reduction in Time for the Life Cycle of a Test Protocol
- Embedded Lean Methodologies
- Online Test Execution (No Paper)
- Improves Right First Time
- Streamlines and Automates the Validation Process
Kneat has been developed specifically to meet the challenges faced my every life science company when it comes to validation and qualification activites. Designed by industry experts Kneat was built to facilitate the Industry/Global move towards the elimination of paper and a better way of doing business.
Some of the current issues that face the industry include:
- Time and Resource Constraints
- Inconsistencies / Non-Standardised Practices
- Visibility of Project Status in Real-Time
- Errors Associated with Good Documentation Practices
- Paper, Printing, Archiving, Storage, Retrieval
How We Solve these Issues
Contact Us Today
If you would like to learn more about Kneat use this link to go to our contact page.